Monday, March 22, 2010

Question About Hearing Aids Arkansas

Quick question to my readers. There is a hearing aids Arkansas company in North Little Rock that I have been thinking about partnering with for some advertising. I know not all people in wheelchairs are elderly, but some are and some of them need hearing aids. This fellow's name is Jerry Luker and he's been around for more than 50 years fitting people for and adjusting their hearing aids. He's got the state of the art stuff. Anyway, we were thinking of trading some banner ads. I was wondering what you all thought? My business does a lot of interaction with the Aging In Place organization and so a good many of my customers are older, but not all of them. If you have any thoughts on this, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment