Monday, March 22, 2010

Wheelchair Ramps In Little Rock - Too Soon?

Hey ya'll just a quick note to address a question my Little Rock customers have been asking me. Wheelchair ramps for Little Rock customers absolutely can be being built now - even though we were supposed to have snow today! (It's beautiful outside, by the way!)

The question is about the cold and/or the wet conditions outside. Now, don't get me wrong, there is some weather that is not fit for man nor beast! And sometimes, if it's really, really, really wet, it does make it impossible to level a wheelchair ramp; but other than that we work to make sure you have the wheelchair ramps you need.

My team and I have earned a reputation for our quick responses to our customers needs. If you are thinking about getting started on that wheelchair ramp project in the Little Rock area, don't hesitate because of the weather. Not much stops us. If you want to find out more about Little Rock wheelchair ramps you can visit my website by clicking the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment